28 November 2008

Shh...Disneyland




---------------------I think it was my first year of college and my last year of high school -- the fam bought Disneyland passes.  Many of my friends had passes. I remember Mom bringing Turkey legs for us to eat when we came out just for the evening firework show, Lisa and I taking pictures with the fiddle player, and, at other times, fellow students and I reading and studying in New Orleans Square. 

I went there the other day and later met up with friends.  I did the whole read in the square, walk down Main Street, and buy a spiral lollipop.  It just wasn't the same. Perhaps it's that I've been watching too many films about the government and masonic leadership's plan to conquer our minds and the world. I suppose the disillusionment is best. At least, I find it easier to let go of the past.  



No comments: